Photography Tour – Nepal 2015 -‐ PHOT 4000 Photo Workshop:
Photography in Nepal (3) May 11 -‐ 19, 2015
Prerequisite PHOT 1010 Basic Digital Photography or PHOT 1000 Photo I. (It is advisable to take PHOT 3190 Digital Photographic Imaging prior to this course).
Interested? Contact Bill Barrett
to get a 16 page detailed PDF.
• Course Inclusion:
- 07 nights twin share accommodation with daily breakfast
- All ground transfers on private basis using standard touring vehicle National park activities in
Chitwan as specified in itinerary
- Meals as specified
- Professional tour escort throughout the tour
- Admission fees at tour sites (except side entry to museums)
- Professional tour guides at heritage sites
- Daily bottled water on tour
- International student travel insurance
- Van to and from airport (HH-BKK) on specified dates)
- Digital Photography Exhibition Book
- Photography Exhibition in Bangkok
• Course Fees: 1,000 USD (airfare and visa not included)
Note: Students registering for Summer 2015 will be able to register for an additional 3 courses (9
credits hours) during this term. Students interested in registering for Spring 2015 please contact Lecturer Mr. Groves
for more details. Students should bring their own DSLR camera.