Thursday, February 14, 2013

Photo Studio Moving Sale: Saturday, 16 February 2013

MOVING SALE
This Saturday 8:30AM-1PM
S. Carmody Photography

The end of the month marks the end of an era for me. I will be moving out of my space in Maplewood and will be using the world around and the 5x bigger Studio Altius for studio sessions. Thank you to everyone who came out for all the art, music and other events I hosted over the past 4 years.  Thus, the moving sale. In addition to photo art prints there will a mish mash of other items such as photo equipment, Silpada jewelry, vintage clothes, electronics, furniture, and more. Come in any time from 8:30AM - 1PM. You may preview some of the items available at www.carmodyphoto.com/moving. The photo art prints can be viewed on "Art Photography" tab on my www.carmodyphoto.com site and you may check out the jewelry at mysilpada.com/sarah.carmody. If you can't make it and you are interested in any of the items you see, contact me directly so that we can make arrangements.

In March, Traveling Tea will assume the 2707 Sutton slot. Be sure to stop in to welcome the owner, Kateri Meyer, and check out the excellent selection of teas she carries. I'm happy to pass my cherished space on to such a wonderful business!

I intend to stay involved in the art scene so be on the lookout for my work at various art events. I will send out an emails occasionally to let you know what I'm up to.

Thanks again for your support!
 

S. Carmody Photography is located at:
2707 Sutton Blvd., Maplewood MO 63143
Contact: info@carmodyphoto.com or call 314-401-8089

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home